Ajit Mullassari, MD
MD, DM, DNB (CARD), FRCP
Operator atThe Madras Medical Mission
- Director – Cardiology, The Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
- Examiner: DNB Cardiology, FNB Cardiology & MRCP (PACES)
- Adjunct Professorship to the Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, USA
- Adjunct Faculty at Department of Biotechnology, IIT, Madras
- International co-ordinator for the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow in India
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2011 by the Dr. MGR Medical University for the contribution in Cardiology by the Governor of Tamil Nadu.
- Melvin Jones Millennium Award 2011 for Community Service by the Lions Club International issued by the Lions District Governor.
- CHARAKA Award 2013 by Rotary Club of Guindy for Medical Services to the Community.
- Dr. Rama Varma Award 2015 instituted by Cochin Royal Family.
- Dr. Swan Ganz Memorial Oration 2015 at the 10th World Congress on Clinical Preventive Cardiology & Imaging.
- Primary Investigator for various Clinical Trials - EXTRACT TIMI – 25, OLYMPIA – TAXUS REGISTRY, SPIRIT – V REGISTRY, COSIMA TRIAL, etc
- 203 Papers published and 205 Abstracts published
- Founder member of “STEMI INDIA”
- Founder Trustee of “Sankalp” an organization for children with learning disabilities and Autism